Groups & Events
Since 1952, Lloyds Travel & Cruises has been organizing group travel for businesses, governments, universities, colleges, schools, sports teams and events, weddings, associations, professional development, artists, faith missions, and knitters (we do one Adventure Knitting group trip a year!!!).
We have relationships in several countries across many different interests. We have seen and solved just about every hurdle imaginable and have, as a collective group, the ability to create life-long events for you. We can help, whether you want to:
- get 650 family members to Maui from twelve different gateways;
- create an all-inclusive environment at a non-all-inclusive hotel;
- get married after sunset in Jamaica, legally;
- get a French Immersion school group set up with a facility in Quebec;
- introduce a group to volunteer activities in Africa;
- create an incentive for your clients that is nothing they have seen before; or,
- set up an amazing weekend jaunt for your favourite pro sports team VIP's.
Example of the group work we've done: