Lloyds has been saving money for Canadian groups since 1952. Choirs, bands, church groups, sports teams, family reunions, and dance clubs have all benefited from our expertise in getting you the best possible price available. Whether your destination is Whistler, Europe, the South Pacific or a cruise ship, we’ve done it all.
From youth soccer to adult hockey, college basketball to high school rugby, Lloyds has your team trip covered. With experienced sports travel specialists, everything for your trip is carefully handled – no need to worry. Whether you’re flying internationally or domestically, just overnight or for a 2-week annual tournament, we can manage all the travel details. Our knowledgeable staff can help design a trip to accommodate your particular specifications.
Having sports knowledgeable staff, means we’ve got an inside look at what your team might require. From the hotels, airline tickets, extra baggage for equipment and jerseys to the last minute changes and payment collections, as well as everything in between, Lloyds will provide you with amazing team travel.
We have arranged team travel trips for basketball, soccer, hockey, softball, volleyball, rugby and more. Whether its a game, tournament, leisure, or special interest, we’ve done it all.
Groups & Events
Since 1952, Lloyds Travel & Cruises has been organizing group travel for businesses, governments, universities, colleges, schools, sports teams and events, weddings, associations, professional development, artists, and faith missions.
We have relationships in several countries across many different interests. We have seen and solved just about every hurdle imaginable and have, as a collective group, the ability to create life-long events for you. We can help, whether you want to:
- get 650 family members to Maui from twelve different gateways
- create an all-inclusive environment at a non-all-inclusive hotel
- get married after sunset in Jamaica, legally
- get a French Immersion school group set up with a facility in Quebec
- introduce a group to volunteer activities in Africa
- create an incentive for your clients that is nothing they have seen before
- set up an amazing weekend jaunt for your favourite pro sports team VIP’s
Whether it be your youth soccer teams overnight trip with one night hotel stay, an annual basketball trip to a Christmas Tournament in the US, or an adult hockey team trip to Las Vegas or the Czech Republic, we have done it all.
- Extra baggage required for your flight? No problem.
- Need to get your teams football equipment to Calgary for a game? We have an economical solution.
- Is your College or University looking for leadership in establishing mutual win-wins with the airlines or hotels? Talk to us.
Family reunions are quickly becoming a hot topic with most destinations and resorts. We have the team to pull it all together for you, whether it be a group of 15 to:
- a few cabins in the Gulf Islands of BC,
- a destination in the Caribbean or Mexico,
- a bike trip through Europe
- a Cruise to Alaska
Our school group business has grown quickly and rapidly. Just the liability issues alone permit us to save school groups money, time and exposure to legal recourse.
Lloyds Motivation — Profit Generating Incentive Travel That Works
Lloyds Motivation offers a complete menu of services. Our dedicated team of experienced professionals are committed to service and creative solutions that generate excitement — and a positive impact on the bottom line. We invite you to explore the ways we can help you achieve your sales goals by creating exceptional incentives, meetings, and events. Our mission is to develop motivational, profit-generating incentive plans that will support your company’s objectives.
What We Do
Whether your objective is to motivate a team, generate increased sales, reward performance, or thank customers, we’ll help you create a memorable program that inspires productivity and rewards achievement.
We offer top shelf, online registration services that provide you with payment processing (if required), email marketing, housing and travel requests, reports and analysis, after program surveys, and more.
Group Incentives, Meetings and Events
We are experienced in flexible partnering, and creative cross-marketing with our preferred travel suppliers is our forte. We partner with our clients from beginning to end by providing complete turnkey operations, OR to supplement our clients’ internal capabilities.
- Compete or partial program design and promotion.
- Seasoned vendor relations/negotiation.
- Meticulous site inspections.
- Participant management.
- On site coordination of all logistics.
- Custom programs and themed events.
- Program wrap-up and evaluation.
- Individual Rewards
Our array of award levels can suit a range of budgets, or cater to a tiered incentive program. The hotel and cruise products are attractive and versatile — inclusive options and extra amenities add value. Individual achievers appreciate the professional award presentation and easy redemption process:
- Experienced fulfillment staff.
- Last room/last cabin options with many awards.
- Upgrade options in most cases.
- Few, or no, blackout dates, depending on award level.
- No hidden costs.
- Extra Ensemble amenities and on-site services.
High touch service doesn’t stop when you decide to travel with Lloyds Motivation. End-to-end service is just the beginning.
- For group programs — meetings, incentives, and events — consider these key features:
- Fully inclusive itineraries.
- Dedicated Program Manager.
- On-site Travel Directors comprised of 100% Lloyds staff.
- Hospitality Desk on-site every day, all day.
- Creative pre-trip marketing and program documentation.
- Money matters — taxes, gratuities, insurance, currency conversion all planned for in advance.
- Web based registration tool and participant database management.
- Pricing guarantee.
Individual reward winners receive the same white glove service:
- Experienced travel fulfillment staff.
- Extra Ensemble amenities.
And we’re backed by Lloyds Travel & Cruises travel expertise.
- Support of a 5.5 billion dollar consortium.
- Government certified with full support of the British Columbia Travel Assurance Fund.